Thread: 1337.com E-Book

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 968
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Post 1337.com E-Book

I always wanted to participate in the LDC book but it has a curse on it or something. I was thinking, what if anyone who wants to contribute makes a page and takes a picture? We could either use physical mediums, or with today's technology we could even make a digital page as long as we stick to simple guidelines (a certain resolution, easily printable, etc). We can vote on it later.

I am fully aware daily attendance has gone down but I also know we all want this project to come to a close in one form or another. If anyone is industrious we can simultaneously try another physical book but that still sounds tricky.

I remember this being the coolest club on the internet back in the day and it still holds a special place in my feels box. I bet we can do something cool and new members will enjoy being a part of the LDC legacy.

Pages can be posted down below. This should be interesting. Hopefully ill have something to contribute soonish.

"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the Valiant never taste of death but once." -William Shakespere

i now whower you lol Awards:
    Community Award

Re: 1337.com E-Book

I'm still interested in doing the physical book and sending to to Rune. Do you want to take initiative with the project?

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 968
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Re: 1337.com E-Book

ill think about it. life is a little disorganized at the current moment and the lint in my wallet is rather lonely these days. ill keep you updated as I figure it out.

"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the Valiant never taste of death but once." -William Shakespere