Thread: Pokemon Go should be BANNED!!!!!111

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%

Pokemon Go should be BANNED!!!!!111

SOMEONE TWISTED THEIR ANKLE

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/wo...ing-pokemon-go

LOS ANGELES — Beware: “Pokemon Go,” a new smartphone game based on cute Nintendo characters like Squirtle and Pikachu, can be harmful to your health.

The “augmented reality” game, which layers gameplay onto the physical world, became the top grossing app in the iPhone app store just days after its Wednesday release in the United States, Australia and New Zealand. Players already have reported wiping out in a variety of ways as they wander the real world — eyes glued to their smartphone screens — in search of digital monsters.

Mike Schultz, a 21-year-old communications graduate on Long Island, New York, took a spill on his skateboard as he stared at his phone while cruising for critters early Thursday. He cut his hand on the sidewalk after hitting a big crack, and blames himself for going too slowly.

“I just wanted to be able to stop quickly if there were any Pokemons nearby to catch,” he says. “I don’t think the company is really at fault.”
    Kyrie Tompkins, a 22-year-old freelance web designer, fell on the sidewalk and twisted her ankle while wandering in downtown Waterville, Maine, on Thursday night.

“It vibrated to let me know there was something nearby and I looked up and just fell in a hole,” she says. Her parents had to drive her and her fiance home.
    THE HORROR IN PICTURES:

Attached Images Attached Images

Click here to make a donation to 1337.com and help us pay the bills

‘In the end, we have the Gatling gun, and they have not’

I'm f_cken' magic dude Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 2,302
    Overall activity: 0%

Re: Pokemon Go should be BANNED!!!!!111

PoGo gave me aids.

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm
    If Loli was a woman all my girl problems would be solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by d5
    You know, it really scares me when I realize how good you'd be at seducing JB.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%

PoGo shot up Dallas.

Click here to make a donation to 1337.com and help us pay the bills

‘In the end, we have the Gatling gun, and they have not’

I'm f_cken' magic dude Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 2,302

Gotta shoot 'em all.

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm
    If Loli was a woman all my girl problems would be solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by d5
    You know, it really scares me when I realize how good you'd be at seducing JB.

Level
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 477
    Overall activity: 75.0%

Remember: the police who are issuing people to be careful while playing PoGo are the same people who issued a warning about people handing out marijuana candy during Halloween here in Colorado. That being said, there hasn't been a single report of someone actually handing out marijuana candy to kids.

Police: No fun allowed.
    Pixels
    Pixels
    Pixels
    Pixels
    Cancer

Damn you Pigma Dengar... Orphan's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 2,200

i broke into some extremely attractive lady's home to catch a pikachu wherein i came upon a sexy fully nude lady. She shrieked and asked me what was I doing and her home to which i held up my phone and replied quickly without missing a beat, i'm trying to catch this pikachu!
    She mustve misunderstood what i said and thought i said I was trying to take a 'peek at you' and when she saw my holding up my phone thought i was snagging pictures of her succulent beautiful naked body. Instead of getting angry with me she chuckled and said "if that's what you wanted all you had to do was knock"
    I was shocked she was going to call the police on me and told her i'd leave right away until she grabbed me by the arm and said "dont go my husband wont be home for another 3 hours..."
    I began to grow excited leaving my nervous shock behind me. Just moments before I had been enjoying my innocent youth and searching for the iconic yellow pokemon and now i was instead discovering a new prize spread before me.
    I was as rigid as a Rapidash's unicorn horn and before i knew it I was fully naked making sweet unfiltered love to this mature milf whose house i had broken into for a chance to become a pokemon great.
    Once it was all finished and i began to clean myself up she advised me it was some of the best sex she had ever had and told me she squirted midway through and if I noticed it. I mistook what she had said and said YOU FOUND A SQUIRTLE MIDWAY THRU>?>?????
    She looked shocked and confused and began to stammer a yes to me to which I replied WHERE?? SHOW ME WHERE. She pointed down to her private areas that my mother had always told me not to go near. I ignored that advice and shoved my hand right back up as far as i could with my phone looking for one of my favorite 3 starters, Squirtle. She began shouting and oddly enough moaning and began to say she was squirting again. I didn't understand what she meant but knew that squirtle had to be close.
    Suddenly the door opened and a man entered with a look of pure shock and horror on his face upon discovering his beautiful naked wife with a young strange males arm shoved up her cooch.
    She began to scream and I looked in pure horror as I realized on his shirt was a big red letter R. Unbeknownst to me that R stood for the place he worked; The Red Cross non profit org. However I mistook this R for the symbol of the evil Team Rocket.
    He began to throw things and started going crazy so I did the only thing I knew as my parents always forced me to practice Maui Thai to defend myself as a child. I sprinted toward the man and shoved my knee into his stomach and delivered a strong right elbow into his temple. The man crumbled to the ground with tears in his eyes most likely from what just transpired of him discovering his wife with another man and then getting his ass whipped, however at the time I believed he was just a crybaby who got beat up. I turned around to his wife and told her to grab some clothes and lets get out of here. She looked down at her broken husband and he looked pleadingly into her eyes... To which she responded by grabbing her clothes and taking my hand. We walked out the front door and i could hear the man from Team Rocket sobbing as we closed the door and left. I called the police and explained what had happened. But they ended up letting him go!
    The woman went back to the guy from Team Rocket as well but as I found out later from Officer Jenny (one of our local brave female officers in blue) that there was a lot of misunderstanding and that those 2 were married and he wasnt actually with an organization named team rocket.

Strange huh?